Review: earn 150% for ten cycles

I am not admin or owner of this program!

Started: 2019-02-23


SpotFlow is a unique momey game system based on MLM which allows participants to make about 150% profit from every spot purchased, but in the meanwhile, you may suffer partial or whole principal fund losses, It depends on your participation time and the operation of the system. All profit and commissions paid to earlier participants come from the later participants, the system itself can not generate any profit at the moment, but in the future advertisement service will be launched. 

To take participate in the system, please make sure you have fully understood how the system works and can afford a certain potential financial losses.

Investment Plans:

You will be returned 110% profit in the case of your spot get raised to No.1 slot, 25% of the profit will be directly paid to your e-wallet account, while the remaining 75% of the profit will be automatically purchased a new spot. The process above is called one cycle, when reaching 10 Auto-Rebuy cycles, your spot will get fully completed

Referral Commissions: 5%

Payment Options: PerfectMoney

Withdrawal Mode: Automatical



1 thought on “ Review: earn 150% for ten cycles”

  1. The amount of 29.49 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U7166416->U3869878. Memo: API Payment. SpotFlow payment, 35752364/Cycle2.. Date: 14:22 06.03.19. Batch: 249579721.

Leave a Reply